Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hey everyone!

We are all doing well. Cambree just got over bronchitis and an ear infection. Boy was she miserable I think we were more miserable since there was nothing we could really do to make her feel better....I forget about the blog so I haven't written in forever. I will try to do better!

Kailin is in the third grade she is doing good we went to her parent teacher conference and her teacher said she wished all the kids were as well behaved as Kailin! Made me proud! Now if she would be that good at home..

Parker turns 5 in a week and 2 days. He is still having a hard time with the bathroom thing. It is driving me nuts. He doesn't care if he is poopy or not he just sits in it...argh!@

Cambree is doing good now she is over her illness and she is getting big. My brother shaved his head and she loves the feel of it she will pull his head close and the rub it it is funny to watch!

Scott is getting his wisdom teeth out next Friday...thank goodness they have been killing him so he is glad!

Me nothing has changed!

Until next time!

0 comments: