Thursday, September 3, 2009

I did it!!

I am once again a College Student!!
I am going back to get my degree in Computer Information System
with an emphasize in Web Development and Design!
I took my first class Tuesday night
Introduction to Business...let me tell you
I was scared to death! I was excited nervous
and couldn't sleep the night before!
But when I got to class it was like I had
never left school! I sat in the front row, upright and
excited to learn!
Then last night was my first online
lecture class! Now that is a whole different
experience! The teacher lectures and you
listen online over the World Wide Web!!
Then if you have questions you type in a
chat room and he will answer your questions!
It was all quite interesting! It was a good class!
Well, now the first classes are over I have HOMEWORK
again!! Maybe it will help the kids do their homework
if they see mom doing her homework!
I just hope my children will see and understand
the example that I am setting for them! I am
doing this for them! To give them more in life
and for them to know that if you want something
go for it! Don't wait! Don't let that jerk of a professor
tell you that you can't do something! I am so grateful to
be at the point in my life I would tell him now
"Stick you dumb idea up yours"
Because I CAN, I WILL AND I AM GOING TO BE PROGRAMMER!!
YOU CAN'T STOP ME OR BE LITTLE ME!!!
I am to that point!!
I WILL PROVE HIM WRONG!!!
I am thankful for a husband who is behind me 110%
giving me encouragement and cheering for me on
the sidelines!!
Thank you to everyone that been supportive!!
It means so much to me!!

1 comments:

Thauna said...

I'm so proud of you and happy for you. Going back to school was the best thing I've ever done...now I don't want to stop. I'm sure that you will feel the same way. If you never need anything, pep talk, etc....I'm here for you. I know you were be a great success at whatever you set your goals to be! xox!